Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Friends and Happy Thanksgiving!




As I write this, I realize it has been 7 months since I've done any writing here.


I want to say that I am thankful for you.  Grateful that you stop by and read my posts and hope that I've been able to make you smile.

I am thankful for my beautiful children, my best friend and those that have stuck by me while I have fought through many challenges this year.

I'm also grateful to the people that have helped me figure out the paths that were not right for me.  The investments that were harmful, the businesses that were counter-productive and the friendships that were not healthy.

It's important to see not only the good things, but the not-so-good things; both influence who you become and what you do with your life.


On this day, I share what I am thankful for, but make no mistake...EVERY day I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment