Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day!!


I confess, I didn't wear a speck of green this year.  And, I'm not having corned beef and cabbage tonight.  I'm not having green beer, green eggs or anything else green at all.

I've been so focused on my loved ones, my business and my work lately, that I didn't even think about being festive.

Booooooo...

I know, I know.  But, in all reality, I don't need an "excuse" or a holiday to celebrate my heritage.  Yes, I'm part Irish.  And English.  And...not sure what else, to be honest.  LOL

EVERY day is a day to celebrate life.  To live on purpose and with intention,  To set goals and strive to achieve them.

EVERY day is a day to be kissed.

EVERY day is a day to be grateful.

EVERY day is a day to remember where your family came from.

EVERY day is a day to celebrate all the blessings you have.

EVERY day is a day to make some green, too.  :)

I wish you all abundance and blessings on this festive day.

AND...


May you always have work for your hands to do. 
May your pockets hold always a coin or two. 
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane. 
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. 
May the hand of a friend always be near you. 
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Make it a great day, you deserve it!

~Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment