Sunday, June 5, 2016

I'm Free to Be What I Want

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
~Muhammad Ali

That man was truly amazing.  There was so much wisdom and not even acknowledging his boxing career (which was phenomenal), but just on the man and the life he led, the words and actions he demonstrated...truly the GREATEST.

I want to ask you right now, what will people say about you?  Are you living a life that serves others?  Are you sharing your gifts?  Your talents?  Are you telling the truth, without worrying about what people will say?  

Too many of us just skate through our lives hoping to not rock the boat, not cause a problem, not disappoint anyone.

Let me ask you a question:  What do you think Ali's life would have looked like if he'd just did as he was told, never spoke out, never questioned anyone, never took strides to be exactly who he knew he was meant to be?

You may not be the greatest athlete of all the time.

BUT...will you strive to become the greatest YOU?

That's what he did.  

Think about it my friend.

Then...go DO something about it.  DO something that you know damn well you should be doing.  Become the person you know you are supposed to be.

Can't wait to read your comments!  Share them below.

Your Life is an Occasion; Rise to it my friend.

Joy

Let Me Know How I Can Help You Today!

#LoveMyLife
#LoveYourLife  


No comments:

Post a Comment