Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Trust Yourself

Trust Yourself


That small voice in your head...
That nagging feeling in your heart...
That sinking feeling in your belly...
or
That peaceful feeling in your soul...
That calm, sweet peace that overtakes you...
That smile that comes pure happiness...

Good or bad...you need to trust yourself.

There's a reason you feel what you do, think what you do.

Whether it's a relationship with a loved one...
...business venture...
...career change...
...relocation...
...anything.

That feeling is there for a reason.  If someone tells you that you are crazy, don't let it phase you.

You may not be 100% right....

...but, you're not 100% wrong either.

I follow these feelings in the direction they urge me to go.  Then, I evaluate and take action.

Just a little thought for the day.

Your life is an occasion; RISE to it my friend.

<3

Joy

Let me know how I can help you today!
#LoveMyLife
#LoveYourLife

No comments:

Post a Comment