Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Where Have You Been?


Where Have You Been...Joy??

If you've followed me over the years, you may have noticed I go through waves of blogging.  Sometimes, I will be more on other networks and social media then I am on here.  My messages, however, are always the same.

Always looking to improve myself.  Always looking to help others.  Always looking for new ways to express myself.  Always looking for new friends, and new connections to expand my circle of influence.


I've opened the doors, so to speak, and am now booking Discovery Sessions.  These are free calls, that I offer to help people in need of some coaching.  It's not actually a coaching, but as titled...a Discovery call. Some people, just from answering a few questions, start to figure out solutions for themselves.

In other cases, a package of coaching sessions is a better fit.  And, I offer two types of packages, at this time.  One-to-one coaching and group coaching.  

If you are ready to have a conversation about your goals, future and how we can work together, the next step is simple.  Just book a discovery session and we'll get started!


Reach out to me and book a discovery session today.
Let's get you moving on your path to happiness!

Your life is an occasion, my friend.  Rise to it!

Joy
#LoveMyLife
#LoveYourLife

No comments:

Post a Comment