Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday Oct 4

Thankful Thursday


This is my personal blog.  I have many interests, a few passions and a long list of experiences.  I like to share what's on my mind, what I am learning and what is happening in my life. 



For those that follow along, it may seem like a whirlwind where my feet never touch the ground.  However, that is ME.  I love my family and friends. 

If I have a job, I give 110% of myself and learn every possible aspect of it I can.  If I am working online, I make new friends and learn new skills. 

I am passionate about helping other people and being creative.  I am interested in learning new skills in many different areas such as internet marketing, crafting, writing, coaching and more.  I love to teach what I learn, share what I know and guide people in the direction they say they want to go. 

Some people mention that I don't finish what I start or that I am always trying something new.  Yep... I do move around a lot.  I am pretty transparent about who I am, which is how people know that I am always "in to something" and I am not ashamed of that. I feel that I have a gift to inspire and encourage others...and that tends to take me in many different directions. 

For example, if I join a different business opportunity every single month, it isn't because I can't finish what I start.  It's because it is a new opportunity to touch other people in a way that I would never reached them before.  I am like an iceberg, just as most people are.  What you see on the surface is only a small percentage of what there truly is.  Whether or not you take the time to see the bigger picture has more to do with you, than with me.

An "A-HA" Moment



Something occurred to me last night.  People proposition me with business offers quite often.  And sometimes, I do the same to them.  But my "a-ha" moment was this:  people will pay my way in to their business, just so I am on their team. 

WHY? 

Because I am a master salesperson or recruiter.  HECK NO!  *LOL*  It dawned on me that this happens because they want to work with ME.   So, I thought about why anyone would want me to be on their team if there was no monetary gain to it.  And I realized that there is more to ME than even I realized.  I offer people something that makes them want me with them.

The same way my kids will follow me wherever I go, never giving me a moment's peace.  ;)  I am a MAGNET.  As much as I wish I was a money magnet, I am not.  I am a people magnet.  And with that comes great responsibility.  I must continue to be transparent.  I must continue to be ethical, honest and humble.  I am setting an example for others.  And, above all, I must focus.  After all, people don't do what you say; they do what you do.


I still do not have a full grasp on why people are attracting to me.  I don't have a knock-out figure, giant white smile or killer looks.  Hmmmm... itmust be deeper than that.  ;)  I do know that I care very much about people.  I love to sow good seed and see others BLOOM.

Going Forward...I Think...


So, where does that lead me?  I am not sure, to be honest.  I believe only God knows what my future holds.  I do know that if I leave my life in His hands, I have nothing to worry about....EVER.  He is the Great Provider and I humbly accept whatever He blesses me with.

On this Thankful Thursday, I want to thank YOU, my readers...my friends.  You bless me every time you drop by.  You bless me when you share something I have said to you.

I may not get it right.  I may stumble and fall.  But I do know that I have Favor.  I do know that His grace and mercy will carry me.


In closing, I want to hear  from you. Please... leave a comment below and share your heart with me today.  You mean so much to me and I am very grateful to have YOU in my life, in whatever capacity that  may be.


Love & Blessings,
Joy

PS:  If we aren't already connected, please pop on over and connect with me...

http://www.JoyMarino.com
http://Facebook.com/JoyMarinoFan
http://Twitter.com/CoachJoyMarino
http://YouTube.com/JoyAMarino

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joy A. Marino
Author of "The Flip it Around Method" Book (Amazon)
Grab Your Copy Here:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085HXKO8
AND "You Were Born To Stand Out: Be Encouraged, Empowered and Equipped to Succeed" available here:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FIBZ76

No comments:

Post a Comment