Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year



Hello friends and Happy New Year!

I hope that your 2014 is off to a wonderful start.  As for me, things are moving along slowly.  Could have something to do with the wacky weather.  Today it is about 9 degrees with winds making it feel like -15.  Hello?!  *LOL*

Anyway, been doing the family thing for the most part as we've just gotten off of Christmas vacation, then had a snow day and today a delayed opening.  Kids are enjoying the extra time home, but I tell you it wreaks havoc on me not to have a schedule.

I've been writing quite a bit and have some things planned for 2014.  I've made a lot of new online friends in the past few months and that has been a huge source of inspiration for my writing.  I also am on Day 2 of the 90-day Bikini Body Mommy Challenge.  I hurt EVERYWHERE.  But, it's all good!

See the challenge here:  https://www.facebook.com/BikiniBodyMommy

I took my "pre" or "before" photos the other day and let's just say...BRING IT ON.  I need the challenge.  My baby will be four months old this week and I am not waiting any longer to get my "sexy" back!  Hopefully even better than a year ago.  =)

How were your holidays?  What did you do?  What were your favorite presents?

Please leave me a comment and say Hi!

~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment